Maintenance & Storage Instructions for Insulated Pipe Supports (Cold Shoes)
1. Do not unpack the cold shoe unless the support is ready to install.
2. Store all cold shoes at a site where the cold shoe components are not exposed to ultra violet rays.
3. Coat all exposed surfaces of high density polyurethane foam with monolar mastic in a well ventilated area.
4. Wrap all cold shoes and Polyurethane bases with black plastic
5. Protect all cold shoes from outside moisture, especially rain water.
Recommended Storage – Covered area, preferably warehouse or at minimum, under a tarp, above ground left in original packing until use.